A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Jux & Dollerei | Stefan Jung (single person company), Bismarckstr 72, 46284 Dorsten
WhatsApp: +49 (0) 157 56 24 49 98
Fax: +49 32 22/64 81 135
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can also see the sample revocation form or any other unequivocal statement on our web site Fill out and submit electronically. If you make use of this option, we will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature termination of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely with contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.